IMSLE Pty Ltd: Terms and Conditions:
- Entry into IMSLE courses are via an application process.
- IMSLE reserve the right to accept or decline an application at their discretion.
- Any deposit or payment made to IMSLE Pty Ltd is transferable but non-refundable.
- All IMSLE courses are offered.
- It is the responsibility of IMSLE to deliver the course and supervise your progress throughout the set course duration.
- It is the responsibility of each accepted applicant to view the course structuring and ongoing requirements in order to successfully complete the MSL course.
- Successful applicants can apply to the Australian Dyslexia Association for accredited membership and all benefits stated under that membership.
- IMLSE cannot be held responsible for any obstructions that may cause any applicant to not complete the course in the given time of 12 months from the course date.
- Extensions to complete your course are permitted so long as IMSLE receive your request via email within 3 months of your original course completion date.